Did you mean: 
7 Replies
Joe Arseneau
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: xerox colorqube 9303 Copy issue

Jump to solution

http://www.support.xerox.com/support/CQ930X/support/en_US.html?objGUID=7551

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe Arseneau

Jump to solution

I found the problem. One of the roller of part # is 113R718 is not placed correctly, thus not and doesn't touch the paper. Are there any instructions on how to replace this part?

0 Kudos
Joe Arseneau
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Jump to solution

>When copying an 8.5 x 11 documents using the top feeder, the document comes out half printed on paper

I'm a bit at a loss, if the paper was not feeding in the beginning, there should not have been any output.

>

I got it to work somehow, when I pushed the start button, the feeder started the run to get the paper, so I pushed as it was feeding. The copy came out perfect. I tried 3 times this way and it worked.

This this a workaround and I cannot ask users to do it everytime

The feed roller in the Document feeder is a Customer replaceable unit, just call supplies for a feed roller (part # is 113R718) and replace it.

Please be sure to select "Accept Solution" and or select the thumbs up icon to enter Kudos for posts that resolve your issues. Your feedback counts!

Joe Arseneau
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi Joe,

I checked the glass and everything is in order.

I got it to work somehow, when I pushed the start button, the feeder started the run to get the paper, so I pushed as it was feeding. The copy came out perfect. I tried 3 times this way and it worked.

This this a workaround and I cannot ask users to do it everytime. Also issue is with this paper size, like A4 have no problems.

What could I check?

Thank you,

0 Kudos
Joe Arseneau
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Jump to solution

The paper feeder drags the paper across that skinny piece of circled glass. The scan light stays directly beneath it.

So, if for instance you were to put a dab of whiteout on that glass, when you made a copy there would be a perfect solid line straight across the output. Because the whiteout was always there between the light and the paper.

As opposed to a copy on the glass, where the paper is stationary and the light moves.

Joe Arseneau
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi Joe,

Thank you for your reply. I will check it tomorrow because I'm not onsite today. But the issue is when copying using the paper feeder and not using the glass.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Joe Arseneau
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Jump to solution

Sounds like a rotation. The paper coming out of the copier is the same orientation as the paper in the document feeder right?

If not, the CVT glass is the issue since every other component is the same. <circled in picture> Check that it is not covered.

Joe Arseneau
0 Kudos

xerox colorqube 9303 Copy issue

Jump to solution
Product Name: Other - specify product in post

Hello,

I need help with our printer xerox colorqube 9303

When copying an 8.5 x 11 documents using the top feeder, the document comes out half printed on paper

I have checked on another printer same model, it comes out perfect.

I have compared configuration and they're both identical.

I have reset the printer twice with no luck

I tried doing the copy using the glass, no problem.

Waiting for your help!

0 Kudos