cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
2 Replies
fred1

Re: xerox phaser 8560 error 07,010.43:156835

Thanks for the reply, I probably will need service. I found through taking off the covers of the unit and reading this site (http://www.fortwayneprinterrepair.com/wordpress/2011/09/25/xerox-phaser-8400-8500-8550-8560-07010-43... that the process drive unit mounts came off.

"The process drive unit is the gear assembly on the front right side of the printer with the clear plastic cover. Grab a hold of the assembly and try to slightly move it to check and make sure the three mounts holding it into place aren’t broke. If it moves or you notice one of the post are broke then you will need to purchase the drive mount repair kit."

I have ordered a repair kit and will try it out.

0 Kudos
CherylO-Xerox
Valued Advisor
Valued Advisor

Re: xerox phaser 8560 error 07,010.43:156835

Hi Fred,

Thank you for using the Support Forum.  I looked at the support page for your machine and did a search on the code you are receiving, here is the solution I found.  It looks like you may need service at this point.

Thanks,
CherylO-Xerox
Community Manager

Be sure to click Kudos for those who have helped you.
Select Accept as Solution for posts that have helped to solve your issue(s)!

0 Kudos
fred1

xerox phaser 8560 error 07,010.43:156835

Product Name: Other - specify product in post

Hello,

I'm having the following problem with this printer:

As the printer was warming up there was a loud “thunk” (sound like someone dropped the printer from a height) and after that the printer “screeched” (sounded like the rollers were not spinning properly) and reported a paper jam. I cleared the initial jam and heard the same “screech” and received another paper jam warning.

After turning off and back on, the printer jams with the paper being stuck in the front. The rollers look like they need to be replaced, but I have not done that yet.

Now after moving the printer and replacing the maintenance kit, it now give me the following error, even after a power cycle: error 07,010.43:156835. I can't clear or move past the error.

google doesn't turn up anything for that code, please help!

Thank you,

Fred

0 Kudos